Have you heard that Royal Caribbean International is giving you and a friend a chance to sail on board their newest ship Harmony of the Seas completely for free ? Sign up for friends giving with Royal and enter to win a free 2 day preview cruise on the largest cruise ship in the world, Harmony of the Seas!
Click the photo below to sign up through Royal Caribbean and you will be entered to win:
- A complementary cruise November 10th - 12th
- Complementary roundtrip airfare for two
- A performance by DNCE
-A room with a view
- An incredible "Friends-giving" dinner
- Some more surprises.
So why not sign up and be put in the drawing for an amazing 2 days of adventure and amazement? Click the picture below to enter!
Below is the Official contest rules.
THRILLIST’S “ROYAL CARIBBEAN’S ULTIMATE FRIENDSGIVING” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES Sponsored by Royal Caribbean
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering Thrillist’s “Royal Caribbean’s Ultimate Friendsgiving” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you agree to the following terms and conditions in these Official Rules (the “Rules”):
1. PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 25, 2016 and ends at 7:00 P.M. ET on November 2, 2016 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Online entries received prior to or after the Sweepstakes Period are disqualified.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes is void outside of the area stated herein and where prohibited by law. Directors, employees, and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, children, grandparent or grandchildren and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or household members, whether or not related, of individuals employed by Thrillist Media Group, Inc. (“TMG”) and Royal Caribbean Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International (“Royal Caribbean”, each, a “Sponsor” and collectively, the “Sponsors”), and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotional agencies, and Prize suppliers, are ineligible to participate. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Official Rules are subject to change at Sponsors sole discretion.
3. TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, to enter the Sweepstakes,
(ii) click on the banner for the Sweepstakes,
and (iii) complete and submit the entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Multiple
entries from any person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other
automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the
property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes entrants may consent to
receiving commercial emails from Sponsors. However, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not
dependent upon entrant's ongoing consent to receive such emails or updates. Entrants may
unsubscribe from receiving Sponsors’ emails at any time by following the instructions in any email
By submitting an entry, entrant represents and warrants that the entry conforms to these Official Rules and understands that Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may disqualify the entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion.
4. USE OF ENTRY. By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants to Sponsors and their respective successors, assigns and licensees a nonexclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works based upon, or otherwise exploit the entry, in whole or in part, and together or
568 BROADWAY SUITE 506 | NEW YORK NY | 10012 | T: 212.966.2263 | F: 646.607.1999 -1-
not together with entrant’s Likeness (as defined below), in any manner or media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising, promotional and other purposes, without further compensation, notification or permission. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Sponsors have no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER. Four (4) potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries for the Sweepstakes (each a “Potential Winner”). Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential Winners will be notified via email. If a Potential Winner does not respond and comply with the instructions within three (3) days after Sponsors send the message, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsors may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for the drawing at issue. Potential Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 24 hours of the date of notice in order to claim his/her prize and become an official winner (the “Official Winners”). If a Prize or prize notification is returned as undelivered, a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within the required time period, or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner may be disqualified and forfeits the Prize. In the event that a Potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsors may award the Prize to an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing at issue. If after three (3) attempts to award any Prize, the Prize still remains unawarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award that Prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZE (4). Each Official Winner will receive:
One (1) ocean view/balcony stateroom for Official Winner and the guest of his/her choosing for
a two night cruise on a Royal Caribbean ship sailing from November 10-12, 2016 (all meals and
non-alcoholic beverages are complementary during the sailing);
Coach Class airfare for the Official Winner and the guest of his/her choosing within the domestic
United States to Fort Lauderdale, FL (Official Winner and guest must travel on the same
Ground transport to and from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and port in
Fort Lauderdale, FL on embark and debark days;
ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF PRIZE: $1,200. Total retail value of all Sweepstakes Prizes: $4,800.
Prize(s) is/are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Each Official Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description, including but not limited to transportation associated with redeeming the Prize, shore excursions, gratuities, photographs, medical services, and required documentation. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of Prize permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserves the right to substitute Prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsors are solely responsible for providing
568 BROADWAY SUITE 506 | NEW YORK NY | 10012 | T: 212.966.2263 | F: 646.607.1999 -2-
elements of Prize to Official Winners. All Prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. ALL PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
7. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Official Winner’s consent to Sponsors and their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information for advertising, promotional and other purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or fairness of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the Prize at random from among the non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries or emails or postage-due, damaged or illegible mail or for lost or stolen entry boxes; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitations, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing entries, the announcement of the Prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
568 BROADWAY SUITE 506 | NEW YORK NY | 10012 | T: 212.966.2263 | F: 646.607.1999 -3-
10. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Official Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Thrillist Media Group, Inc., Royal Caribbean Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”)
from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. TMG will additionally release and hold harmless Royal Caribbean Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES. TMG shall ensure that the Sweepstakes and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event will entrants be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. SPONSORS: Thrillist Media Group, Inc. 568 Broadway, Suite 506 New York, NY 10012 and Royal Caribbean Ltd. d/b/a Royal Caribbean International 1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132.
13. WINNERS LIST AND COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES. For the names of the Official Winners (available after November 5, 2016) or a copy of these Official Rules please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Thrillist Media Group, Inc., (“Sweepstakes”) 568 Broadway, Suite 506, New York, NY 10012 and indicate Winners List or Official Rules by April 2, 2017.
/END OF OFFICIAL RULES/
©2016 Thrillist Media Group, Inc. Thrillist Media Group is a registered trademark of Thrillist Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
568 BROADWAY SUITE 506 | NEW YORK NY | 10012 | T: 212.966.2263 | F: 646.607.1999 -4-