Deck the Halls and check out the newest cruise ship! The MSC Seaside has finally made it to Miami, and there are many reasons to be excited about it, here are a few:
1. Never before seen design: The MSC Seaside stands out because of her innovative and sleek design; this design allows the ocean to always be seen! Bringing her guests closer to the sea the Seaside reminds us all what sailing is all about!
2. Never lose your kids: The MSC Seaside is the epitome of innovation, introducing a child finding technology. Announced in March, MSC released an app that connects to sensors located throughout all the public spaces on the ship. This capability will begin in a few weeks.
3. Never get lost In addition to never losing your children, you'll never lose yourself with the MSC and Me app. Connected to the sensors located throughout the ship this allows you to get turn by turn directions to your desired destination on board! We are surrounded by future.
4. Zip-lining: That's right the Oasis class now has some competition! Zipline high above the highest deck with breathtaking 360 views of the ocean or port of call! Fly above the pool goers and sunbathers. (I think a cape is needed)
5. Promenade: It sounds like a normal cruise ship public space, how about a 360-degree Seafront Promenade? Head to deck eight on board MSC Seaside and be taken back by the expansive promenade with 360-degree views from everywhere. Enjoy indoor and outdoor shops, indoor and outdoor restaurants, a buffet, and a pool.
The Seaside has not only been awarded the best new ship of 2017, a milestone for MSC, but she is also the stepping stone to an incredible future for the cruise industry.
For more information on the MSC Seaside please click here!
To get a price quote on the Seaside please click here!
#MSC #MSCSeaside #NewShip #CruiseShip #CruiseShipCrayz #Travel #GrandBahamIslandTourismBoard #PortMiami #ChildFiningTechnology #GPSOnboard #Atrium #NewDesign #BestNewShip #ZipLine #Miami #EasternCaribbean #WesternCaribbean #TheShipThatFollowstheSun